10. Location, Location, Location! - Our centers is just minutes off the Casey
Highway and Business Rt. 6. We are located in a residential area with lots of outdoor play space for your little one to enjoy!
9. Experience - Edison has been providing quality early childhood
education ten years.
8. Individual Classrooms - Each age level has their own classroom.
This allows us to provide developmentally appropriate activities for a specific age group and monitor each individual child's progress.
7. Green Certified - This means we have taken extra
measures to ensure your child is exposed to the healthiest and
most toxic free environment possible!
6. Dedicated Staff - The majority of our staff have been teaching
at Edison since we opened our doors in 2007. Wow!
5. Quality Care and Education - We know you will be blown away by
the quality of our programs and well run center! You will be
surprised by our newly remodeled building, not your typical daycare!
Our colorful classrooms will be sure to please both you and your child!
4. Curriculum - Our Preschool First Curriculum is aligned with the
Pennsylvania Early Childhood State Standards. What does this
mean? It means, your child will be prepared for Kindergarten
and beyond! Did we mention we also teach SCIENCE! We
believe children should grow up to be responsible citizens, who
learn at a young age we must respect our Earth and care for it.
Our Pre-K science curriculum, "Growing Up Wild!", engages
children in outdoor activities which encourages them to be curious
about the world around them!
3. PA State Certified Teachers - All of our head Pre-Kindergarten and
Kindergarten teachers hold degrees in Early Childhood Education,
Elementary Education, or closely related fields. They are
dedicated to the field of education and are prepared to provide the
best educational setting possible for your child!
2. Safe and Secure Setting - Our building is locked at all times! Once
enrolled, each family is given an individual pass code to enter our facility.
All staff are CPR/First Aid certified and are required to have state mandated clearances on file include; FBI fingerprinting, criminal background check, and child abuse clearance. Students participate in monthly fire drills.
1. Our Parents Love Us!- According to a recent Parent Survey,
100% of our families would recommend us to a friend or family
member. We must be doing something right!
Copyright 2013. Dawn Toolan. All rights reserved.