10. Location, Location, Location! - Our center is just minutes off the Casey
Highway and Business Rt. 6. We are located in a residential area with lots of outdoor play space for your little one to enjoy!
9. Experience - Edison has been providing quality early childhood
education for over fifteen years.
8. Individual Classrooms - Each age level has its own classroom.
This allows us to provide developmentally appropriate activities for a specific age group and monitor each individual child's progress.
7. Dedicated Staff - Our teachers work countless hours on lesson planning,
child assessment, and attending professional training.
6. Quality Care and Education - We know you will be blown away by
the quality of our programs and well-run center! You will be
surprised by our colorful classrooms and will be sure to please both you and
5. Curriculum - Our curriculum is aligned with the
Pennsylvania Early Childhood State Standards. What does this
mean? Your child will be prepared for Kindergarten
and beyond! Did we mention we also teach SCIENCE! We
believe children should grow up to be responsible citizens, who
learn at a young age we must respect our Earth and care for it.
Our science curriculum engages children in activities which encourages them to be curious about the world around them! We also incorporate
Handwriting Without Tears curriculum, Everyday Math curriculum, and
Sonrisas Spanish into our Pre- Kindergarten, Junior
Kindergarten and Kindergarten classrooms. Our infant and toddler teachers
use the Buttercups Curriculum to engage even our smallest students each
4. PA State Certified Teachers - All of our Pre-Kindergarten, Junior
Kindergarten and Kindergarten teachers hold degrees in Early Childhood
Education and/or Elementary Education. They are
dedicated to the field of education and are prepared to provide the
best educational setting possible for your child!
3. Safe and Secure Setting - Our building is locked at all times! Once
enrolled, each family is given an individual passcode to enter our facility.
All staff are CPR/First Aid certified and are required to have state-mandated
clearances on file include; FBI fingerprinting, criminal background check, and child abuse clearance. Students participate in monthly fire drills.
2. Free Trial Day! We are so sure you will love all our center has to offer. However, if you are still debating come to try us out for the day!
1. Our Parents Love Us!- According to a recent Parent Survey,
100% of our families would recommend us to a friend or family
member. We must be doing something right!
iCopyright 2013. Dawn Toolan. All rights reserved.